Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2016

The End is not the End

         The ball is over and my horses have turned into mice again. Now, I have to clean the house and pay the bills again. The beans have been picked and the friends went home. Those fairy tales that end with "and they lived happily ever after", well, Clifford Goldstein has pointed out to me that the writers of those are not giving the full story.

Who is Clifford Goldstein?


     After Cinderella and her Prince rode off in their carriage, they went home to dealing with the everyday issues of running a country. They went through the ups and downs of marriage. They dealt with discontent and war. They got old and died. How do the rest of the fairy tales and real people's lives end?They died.
        Do you know anyone who had a different ending? Only Jesus.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whosoever believes in him will not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

We are in the thick of the battle, but the war is already over and won.

My treasures are in heaven.

         Jesus will come back and take us home.  I want to invite you to come home with me.

This is why I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment