Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hi, Here is my Summer

         My summer flew by. First, I painted my bedroom
Click here to learn to paint a beach mural
(You can pick a different beverage though.)


 and bathroom.


 
For several days, I was a mural painter and that inspired me to want to go to the beach. When I saw my cousin, Janine and her family in a beach picture at Gulf Shores, I jumped in the car and hit the sand too.
My girls enjoying their cousins.
I woke up early and enjoyed the sunrise alone.




Next, Raul joined us at the pathfinder parade at Bass Memorial Academy.
(Click on the word, if you have never been here.)










Then, we went to Pensacola beach and camped on Santa Rosa Island.




Click here if you want to go too.
Fort Pickens

         After coming home from this relaxing trip, we went to Family Camp at Camp Alamisco. We were so busy and always wet, that I didn't take any pictures, but it was a great experience too. I was stung by an angry red hornet, so we wandered home and saw the 4th of July fireworks at Bonita Lakes. The next time that I was on Facebook, I noticed Aunt Rose, Uncle Herb, Aunt Sue and Ann at the General Conference of Seventh day Adventists in San Antonio, so we piled in the car again to camp at the Alamo KOA. 


Click here to learn about this scary bridge.

San Antonio Riverwalk-(we have so much more to see here.)

My summer has been amazing and now my story is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment