Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Drink, Read, Walk

 

PJ's of New Orleans has the best coffee☕ in town. I don't buy coffee every morning and I have never tried a granita before. They have a 32 oz size, but mine is not that๐Ÿ˜‹ My granita was a pumpkin one with a Caramel drizzle. I am currently reading A Rosie Life in Italy 3 by Rosie Meleady. Rosie is an Irish Expat living in Italy during the COVID-19 epidemic and her honesty and wit has me laughing and crying in the same paragraph sometimes. 


 I sat down next to the lower lake at Bonita lakes to watch a big turtle and look who flew over me! These Canadian geese were so noisy and relaxed, as if it was a glorious road trip to see Hurricane Idalia๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŽ‰


There was another big turtle eating this dead fish and it eventually pulled it under water.


I walked around the lake with a light breeze and a mild temperature today. While it's not officially Autumn until September 23, you can tell it is right around the corner.

 Don't forget to get outside to look at the second full moon of August at 8:36 central time. Tonight and Tomorrow night, you can see the biggest blue moon of 2023. A blue moon happens one every 12 years. You should also be able to see Saturn to the right and up 12 degrees from it. 

https://www.space.com/16149-night-sky.html


No comments:

Post a Comment