Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2018

I am a little Zany

It is March! I am excited for several reasons. Numero Uno: I signed up for "March Madness" at the gym where I exercise. Click here to learn more about this fitness center This is a little zany, because I am already super busy and now I am going to dedicate more time to exercise? I honestly don't know how I will do it, but I love a challenge! I really do and so it will be memorable, if not a little exhausting. 
Reason number two for my optimism about March is that Spring Break is just around the corner and we are going camping, to the Beach! My favorite place to camp is Fort Pickens Campground on Santa Rosa Island. It is a national park on a beautiful barrier island, next to Pensacola Beach. It is also a bird sanctuary and the beaches are beautiful. I am sure beach enthusiasts can tell me of a more beautiful beach easily, but I love that it is close and so serene and quiet.


The last reason is that I am just happy that the weather is warming up and it will soon be spring. I admit that I miss the hot, humid Mississippi climate that I am accustomed to.
(Who has ever heard of two snow days in the same winter in Mississippi?!)


 I miss flip flops and naps in my hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment