Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

God's World Keeps Turning

        When I was a little girl, one of my favorite songs was

The trees are gently 
swaying, swaying, swaying. 
The trees are gently swaying,
telling of God's great love.

The birds are sweetly 
singing, singing, singing.
The birds are sweetly singing, 
telling of God's great love.

The flowers are gently
nodding, nodding, nodding.
The flowers are gently nodding, 
telling of God's great love.

Sure 'nuff, this morning when I opened my curtains, it was true. The trees are pines, the birds are chickens and the flower is a little wild yellow trumpet flower on the muscadine vine trellis. The chickens are pecking in the dirt out there and it looks like it might rain.  I slept in this morning, because I only have to go to parent/teacher conferences at 9:20, instead of taking the girls to school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment