Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Papaw is coming!


Papaw is coming to visit today or tomorrow. He told Sophia that he would return in April, so she has been asking me for months, "Is it April?" I am glad it's April too. Spring is so refreshing and yes, I am glad that my dad is coming to visit too.


We are going to a play date at Bonita Lakes today and Sophia has gymnastics class in the afternoon. We haven't gone anywhere in days, so today should be fun.


Community Seventh-day Adventist Church is having a huge yard sale on Thursday, April 14, 2011. Come catch some great deals. They usually have everything from furniture, to clothes to toys. If you need directions, check out the link "Life Changing Adventure" on my website: PlantPassionPlace.webs.com. It's on my calendar too.







No comments:

Post a Comment