Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

Snow Hopes



Hello! How has your Christmas been? Please share your experience with me in the comments below.

 Raul was gifted with an entire Christmas tree and some very spiffy ornaments and lights from a house he worked on where renters moved out. Sophie dug in and decorated these three beautiful Christmas trees.






My dad took us to the zoo, right after Christmas.
We enjoyed eating at Outback Steakhouse for the first time.


Click on this to see our pics: Thursday Afternoon in Jackson


If you live in Mississippi, you know that my Christmas included t-shirts and flip-flops. I turned on the air-conditioner in my car on Christmas day! Such are the blessings and exasperation of my life.


This morning, sloppy, fat raindrops banged down on the metal roof of our gambol barn home, just like the weather channel predicted, but when I checked the 10-day weather forecast again to prove to you that it might snow on Friday, my snow hopes were dashed again.            

Click here to see my weather forecast.


     However, I am not going to let this Friday's rain 🌧🌧🌧🌧 on my parade. Sophie, Elena and I will cut paper snowflakes and draw winter pictures.
Click here for a quick tutorial on snowflake creation.

Maybe I will learn to crochet a snowflake. Does anyone have any favorite winter crafts?




No comments:

Post a Comment