Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I have been very busy...


Who knew my life would twirl into a whirlwind as I sold my house on July 19? That is what happened though. The idea that we actually sold our house in the current economy is a miracle all by itself, and we actually sold it with a good price too. That same day, we purchased 12 acres of land in Toomsuba, MS. This was the first step to our dream of living on a farm.


Three months later, our house is very close to being built and we no longer live in the city.

Until our house is finished, we are renting a trailer in Russell, MS and we also added a new family member. Our first son, Levi Raul Espinosa, was 8 lb. 12 oz. and 21 inches long. He is six weeks old now.

Lots of people have questioned our sanity in selling our house to move to a larger acreage in the country, but for me it is not just about my desire to live on a farm. My husband and I feel that God wants us to raise our children in a relaxed country environment, so that's where we are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment